Can Shopify manage inventory and orders based on customer location?

DaniellaFaye
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi

We have two warehouses one in Israel and one in the US. 
Our priority/objective is -
- we want a US customer to only see the stock in our US warehouse, to invoice in $, receive money for this order in $ and only push orders from US customers to our US third party warehouse. Meaning I want our warehouse in America to receive the order an dbe able to fulfill it (and not also receive the Israel ones)
- we want an Israel customer to only see the stock in our Israel warehouse, to invoice in Shekel, receive money for this order in Shekels and only push orders from Israel customers to our Israel warehouse.

Is there an app for this? Or an alternative? 

Replies 2 (2)

Solutions1
Trailblazer
152 12 24

Hello DaniellaFaye!

Locksmith is one of our most recommended apps by Gurus for merchants who would like to have flexible permissions for different customers. Locksmith is the best way to make sure the right people see the right content in your store, with awesome customer support to back it up. It was created by Isaac Bowen and also supported by him! I would definitely recommend checking it out

If you don't like any of these apps, the other alternative would be reaching out to an expert or hire me

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Solution1

ConnectPOS
Shopify Partner
119 1 12

Hi @DaniellaFaye,

After reading your dilemma, I know that ConnectPOS will be the perfect choice for you!

As a leading point-of-sale system for Shopify retailers, ConnectPOS allows users to assign 1 Shopify location in 1 outlet (for example, your US location). Those who have access to this outlet can only view the products in the US. The same with orders created in this outlet.

ConnectPOS also has multiple features to support multi-location management such as inventory adjustment in-app and real-time synchronization between POS and your physical locations.

We offer a 14-day free trial, so feel free to book a demo at sales@connectpos.com or install our app here.

ConnectPOS - Shopify POS app for PC, Android, iOS, omnichannel retail, inventory control.