Is it possible to implement Bizum payment gateway?

Highlighted
1 0 2

Good morning,

I am studying the possibility of implementing a new authorized payment gateway in Europe called Bizum (Bizum Ecommerce).

Info about this payment gateway: https://bizum.es

* NOT spam

It stands out for its instant payments through mobile devices.

After some research, I see that the option is not implemented in Shopify and I was wondering...

Does anyone know any way to implement it?

Thanks

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi!

I´m also interested in this payment method.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same doubt here, is there any way to implement Bizum payments in a shopify store? Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

Hello! i have bizum in my shopify store! i don´t know if you wanna implement like that because i made something super simple, but it works! 

in configuration go to manual payments, then create a new one! Call it bizum and just put the instructions, like the telephone number and whatever!

So the customer can select this type of payment and make the payment through bizum! i know is annoying be aware for preparing the delivery, becaus is no automatic but is a solution! 

2 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, I was thinking to do the same thing but, you didn't have problems with it?I mean Bizum don't charge you taxes or they don't have problems with this? Cuz I´ve read that they work with some e-commerce platforms but shopify. Are you receiving sales already with Bizum?

0 Likes