Is it possible to install a Brazilian gateway if my store is in US? If yes, how?

5 0 0

I have a Shopify store here in US and I'm tryng to sell my products in Brazil. I already have products there and also someone who would ship my products from Brazil to Brazil, I just need a Brazilian gateway. I know I can have a international gateway, but in Brazil most of people pay everything in parcels, so this is why I need a Brazilian gateway.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
298 0 155

Hey there,

Our gateways only work for certain countries, so if you're based in the US, you can use anything from this list: http://www.shopify.ca/payment-gateways/united-states

If your gateway is not on this list, I'd check to see if it's possible for you to use it through Authorize.net since they specialize in acting as a gateway for a lot of merchant service providers.

Hope that answers your question!

1 Like
5 0 0

Thank you for your answer Alex Misset.  I checked all the available US gateways and PagSeguro - the most commom Brazilian Gateway is not there. Sadly. Do you think I have to open another store in Shopify Brazil?

0 Likes