Is there a way to shorten payments from 3-4 days to 1 day?

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
129 0 27

Hi There,

The title says it all, we often wait days (sometimes 4 days) to get paid from Shopify Payments but other online payment services we use pay overnight.

Is there an approval process we can go through to get paid faster?

Any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Cheers

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
519 27 59

Hi, @cmscss !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope you are well, and thank you for sharing your feedback here.

They pay period is the amount of time it takes for Shopify to deposit your payouts to your bank. This is determined from when a charge is processed, and provided that the payout has not failed (this can happen for various reasons e.g.: insufficient funds for a debit, incorrect bank details or incompatible bank accounts).

As the payout period is country dependent, I am afraid that we cannot decrease this pay period for individual accounts. However, some locations have seen pay period reductions since their launch and we are actively working to reduce pay periods for all accounts across the board. 

The details of the payout periods per location can be found here

In the meantime, the payout dashboard in your admin details the expected schedule of all transfers to your bank account. Although not a workaround, this is designed to help you in managing your funds and revenue forecasts.

Thanks so much again for your feedback, I will be sure to pass it through to our team here.

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
129 0 27

Thanks Katy.

0 Likes