Is there any new update on CCAvenue Integration?

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Is there any new update on CCAvenue Integration?

Else

Shopify Team needs to stop telling people this integration is coming soon, Literally I have seen this post for 3 years now, I just dont understand it. 

if the CCAvenue integration is not integrated with shopify why  do they show in the support  https://www.shopify.in/payment-gateways/india

Please do something about it Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
235 0 23

Hey Nabam!

I'm Daryoush - one of the wonderful Shopify Gurus! :)

The "CCAvenue" gateway is available in India on Shopify for any store. This can be activated in "Settings" -> "Payments" -> and clicking on the "Select additional payment method" option. Here is a screenshot of what this looks like. Upon clicking this, you can enter your CCAvenue account credentials such as the "Access Code" and "Working Key". We recommend reaching out to CCAvenue if you are unsure about the credentials. There are currently many happy merchants using CCAvenue successfully with Shopify online stores.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we are open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to help! Have a lovely weekend, Nabam!

Cheers,
Daryoush

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks, that solves everything. Shopify Rocks.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
235 0 23

Hey Nabam!

You're welcome and I'm happy to hear that! Our merchants rock just as much! :)

Cheers,
Daryoush

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Dear Daryoush Shabahang,

We are using sopify, now i want to integrate ccavenue payment getway but we couldn't show ccavenue option in alternative payment as per your help

We are getting only three option like BitPay, Coinbase, GoCoin

How to get 'cc-avenue' option in payment dropdown ?

Thanks,

Alpesh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
253 1 21

Hi there Alpesh!

My name is John and I'm a Guru here at Shopify!

The availability of CCAvenue (or any other payment option) would be based on the location of your store as per your settings.

If you are not seeing CCAvenue in the alternative payments dropdown this is likely due to where your store is located.

We can take a closer look at your store if you get in touch via support channels to ensure there is nothing else at play here if you would like.

Take care! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello John,

Can we configure test credenatial paypal email id for PayPal Express Checkout ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
235 0 23

Hey Alpesh!

There is not a way to test PayPal Express Checkout other than placing a real order and issuing a refund to yourself shortly after. You can update from a PayPal account you are using for test purposes, to a legitimate PayPal account, however this is totally optional. Take a look at this Shopify Doc for more information about PayPal.

Cheers,
Daryoush

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Daryoush Shabahang,

I want to integrate my store with CCAvenue  

but for downloading the ccavenue integration kit,its giving me many option like JSP,ASP,PHP...

which one should i download?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi,

I have done the above steps. But at the checkout ccavenue is giving the error 10002Authentication FailedMerchant Authentication failed. I assume this is because I have not entered the merchant id.. Can you help me on how to enter the merchant id and in which place? Screenshot of error attached. Thanks

1 Like