Is there any way to change the shipping label setting to the format 4x6?

Highlighted
1 0 1

I am the sole store owner and I still don't have the option. If this is such a large problem why doesn't shopify fix it? I will literally leave this platform over this. The amount of workaround I have to do to print labels costs me hours.

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

How can I print 4 labels per page on a desktop printer. I really want this option as the envelopes I use are small

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Im still having this issue. I click print label and it opens a new tab which has my label, but its on an 8.5x11 formatted sheet which doesnt work with a 4x6 thermal label printer. I have tried EVERYTHING you have mentioned and even contacted shopify support to no avail. I am the sole owner and only person on my account as well so permissions shouldnt have anything to do with this. I have tried voiding the label and repurchasing to see if I could switch it in the "order flow" and this option never came up. I tried going into the shipping settings and it didnt let me select the 4x6 label format. 

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

Why is this such a big issue with shopify's system?!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Same here. I even contacted support and they couldn't help me. Absolutely ridiculous that no one has a solution to this issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, I am the admin for this account however when I try to change it to the 4 x 6 label, it does not give me the option. It does not give me the option to change it... it only states that there is an option. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Same here... did you ever get a solution to this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Got it!!! Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
they said save as a pdf and adjust in printer settings? Though obviously
that will be experimental and not too practical when you have a lot of
orders. I currently use shipping easy and will add their app to my shopify
store for now (can print 4 - 4"x6" labels per sheet with them) until I find
a workaround!

I suspect it's a deal they made with the companies make 4"x6 printers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

so your solution does not apply to doing a 4-up of 4"x6 on a desktop printer?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

This was my issue as well. After contacting Shopify for nearly a week of back and forth emails, they still couldn't help or solve the issue. 

I did indeed fix it, but I have no clue how it happened. I simply clicked to purchase a label and the next menu all of a sudden gave me the blue button to change the printing format, and from then on it has defaulted to the 4x6 format. Very frustrating they cant fix it or help diagnose this error that a ton of people seem to be having when they're one of the largest small business platforms in the world.

0 Likes