Is there any way to have calculated shipping in Shopify for the Philippines?

Highlighted
4 0 0

Guys, I am desperated to find a way to get some kind of calculated shipping working in Shopify to shipping within the Philippines.   The main shipping company I use has a shipping calculation based on what region the delivery is going to and weight.  In my case, the weight side of it is easy as everyting I deliver will be in the cheapest range - less than 3Kg.  I simply can't use a flat rate so, either I find a way to use calculated shipping or I have to dump Shopify.

By the way, this is a small business and I can't justify the cost of the full version of shopify so just using the basic version.

Anyone?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
82 0 6

Have you used Shipstation ?

Ash Ome
Founder/CEO

Motif - Helping lifestyle eCommerce businesses with right strategies to grow them faster.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Ash,

No, I don't know anything about it.  I would like to find out more.

Cheers,

Clive

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
82 0 6

You can take a look at these apss

Hope that will help.

If you've need any help on Shopify please let me know, I run a Creative Ecommerce Development Agency (DigitalDevelop)

Ash Ome
Founder/CEO

Motif - Helping lifestyle eCommerce businesses with right strategies to grow them faster.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks Ash.  I will investigate those apps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
82 0 6

Cheers and good luck :-)

Ash Ome
Founder/CEO

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
424 5 28

You can also check out the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app which will help you in handling the complete shipping process.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes