I suggest you contact Shopify support via chat. They might be able to provide you with an accurate solution. However, you can redirect a USPS package that has a label. But before that, you have to check the eligibility of the package. And this condition of the package is called a USPS package intercept. For a fee, USPS Package Intercept lets the sender or recipient stop delivery or redirect a package, letter, or flat that is not out for delivery or already delivered. Most domestic mailings with a tracking or extra services barcode are eligible for Package Intercept. You can only request a Package Intercept online.
You can avail of a commercial USPS Package Intercept is through the Business customer gateway.
You can request that the destination Post Office hold the item for you or have it returned to the sender.
1. Verify that your shipment is eligible for Package Intercept.
2. If eligible, you can submit your request online after logging in with your USPS.com account.
3. After submitting your request, you’ll be provided an estimated total (intercept fee plus estimated Priority Mail postage, if applicable). We will then attempt to intercept and redirect the shipment.
4. If the shipment is intercepted, your credit card will be charged the $15.25 Package Intercept fee plus any applicable postage. If the actual postage is greater than estimated, any additional postage will be charged accordingly.
5. Your shipment will be redirected to the original sender or held at the local Post Office for pickup.