Is this even possible?

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Guys,

I have been beating my head against a wall researching this for 3 days now.  I hope someone can offer a solution.  So, we cannot install a shipping calculator because we ship heavy items, sometimes freight in multiple boxes for our wholesale business. 

Is there an option or app that will allow customers to add everything they need to the cart and THEN select a "get a shipping quote button" and we are notified by email that someone needs a ship quote based what is in their shopping cart before purchasing? 

I have researched "request a quote" apps but they seem to be for requesting quotes on single items and negotiations of price.  We just need customers to be able to add all they want in cart and then get a ship quote from us.  The other option is for us to be able to log into a customer account to see what it is in their cart (not the live cart apps, that is not what we need) and then quote but Shopify does not allow us to get into customer accounts.  Sometimes, customers have 100 items in their account but need a ship quote and we have no way of seeing what they have in their cart...this equals a lost sale.  Please help. Thanks very much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

anyone?

0 Likes