Issue

Highlighted
1 0 0
I keep getting this message "There was a problem with our payments. Contact us to complete your order."
I am not using test mode I have set up shipping details I have set up everything there is to set up including shipping zone etc but this message still come up can you please tell me what to do?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 61 124

Hi there @Kirkino!

Don here from Shopify.

Could you let us know which payment method or gateway was being used which produced this message?

If you could also leave a link to your store here, and some info on the products you were trying to check out with, we can try to reproduce this from here insofar as possible.

The more information you can give us here the better we will be able to understand and help out.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We have this problem. We use 2checkout.com for payment method. How can fix it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 61 124

Hi there @Zoson!

Don from Shopify once again.

If you're using 2Checkout as your gateway provider, and encountering this message while doing so, you would be best off to contact 2Checkout support directly as they'll be the ones best positioned to provide support for their gateway.

If you'd like us to take a look at your store anyway, please share a link with us here and let us know what products you were attempting to check out with, where you wanted to ship them to and we can try to reproduce this instance (though we will not be able to complete checkout, so may not be able to test this fully from here in Shopify).

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes