Klarna Checkout API?

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hey

Have you gone any further when it comes to the accelerated Klarna Checkout?

Im 100% sure that the biggest reason swedish people choose other platforms today is since you dont have the express checkout (you have payments, which is good) but this makes everything in 3 extra steps instead of instant checkout.

Have you started with the work? Or is it 2025 release?

Would be nice if its worth to build on the site and hope for a future release within 1 year or so.

BR

Roar

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Ive spoken to Klarna, and they have everything ready, but they say that you dont support multi-currency at the moment, which is required for the klarna checkout to work.

So the updated question is, will you implent the multi-currency in any near future? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 2

@RoarSweden At this time, we at Klarna are committed to providing the best Klarna Payments experience that Shopify can support. We are always working to enable additional features and flows. However, at this time there are no near-term plans to support an accelerated checkout flow nor the Klarna Checkout product on Shopify. We will notify you if anything changes. Thank you for being a Klarna Payments fan.

Nicholas @ Klarna

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@KlarnaBeardsley wrote:

@RoarSweden At this time, we at Klarna are committed to providing the best Klarna Payments experience that Shopify can support. We are always working to enable additional features and flows. However, at this time there are no near-term plans to support an accelerated checkout flow nor the Klarna Checkout product on Shopify. We will notify you if anything changes. Thank you for being a Klarna Payments fan.

Nicholas @ Klarna

This is the sadest thing I've read in many days. Why can't you just implement this right away? I have only Swedish customers and I got many abandoned carts due to the slow checkout with 3-steps to Klarna.

0 Likes