Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_1122339353 Cropped.jpg

New GraphQL product APIs: 2024-04 stable API release

The latest 2024-04 stable API release includes the new GraphQL product APIs that can support up to 2,000 variants per product. Alongside this release we will also be deprecating management of both the `variants` and `options...

Learn more
Image 3 - Header image 16_9 V1@2x.png

New Shopify Academy courses and certification on POS

Learn best practices for how to set up Shopify POS hardware, payments, how to train staff, and how to operate and optimize for seamless unified commerce experiences.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey there,My experience on Shopify Creating a custom box packaging store on Shopify is a fantastic idea, especially in today's market where personaliz...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I am looking for a way to add product collection name to the title and/or body of a staff notification email. Essentially, we separating B2B a...
Author Avatar
I need to make a simple cart mutation using storefront graphiql API in the checkout validation extension, can I do that?
Author Avatar
How to Add Text or Banner on Top of Specific Pages or Products, Header and Footer are Hidden from Specific Pages, Products or Collection?
Author Avatar
We're testing "Shopify managed installation" [1] for our app. This method appears to be recommended by the documentation, but we found two serious pro...
Author Avatar
Hi there, how do I find ZIP code when setting up billing info for Google Ads.Thanks in Advance.
Author Avatar
I'm working towards a switch to version 2.0 and part of this involves making use of metafields for products specifications etc. I created the metafiel...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm stuck in the app review process, specifically in the last step where HMAC verification is required. I'm unsure how to proceed with it. Acco...
Author Avatar
Ive been searching for the last 3 hours and all to no avail. My Hamburber menu on mobile only opens after multiple clicks and sub menus are blank. No ...
Author Avatar
Hello,one of the products we sell in our store is an extended warranty for refrigerators which are also offered in the store. Now we have the problem ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'd like to add the contact form to my "Espace pro" page.https://lavieexotique.fr/pages/contactez-nous this is the contact form page, I would l...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, A customer placed a order on my site, no delivery address or telephone number was inputted, my store has accepted payment. We only have the billin...
Author Avatar
Hi,I am having issues authenticating my email domain , currently have my domain registered with gandi.net however i transferred my email over to oba...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I know its been asked a thousand times but I think I have tried all answers and cant get what seems to be an easy fix to work. Any ideas as to how...
Author Avatar
Hello,i want to customize my checkout to add a dropdown for available states in my country location. So that i can integrate with icarry which is a de...
Author Avatar
Hi, My klarna placement is currently above my checkout button on my cart page. I would like to move this under my check out button to sit with the oth...
Author Avatar
Hello,is there a way to concact or get recommendations from multiple products? I try to modify data-url like this, but he get recommendations only fro...
Author Avatar
Bonjour, Je viens de créer un site internet et avoir l'avis de personnes plus expérimentées serait super. J'ai du mal à augmenter le taux de conversio...
Author Avatar
Solved
please provide me solution of this question.
Author Avatar
Solved
The Product page content is set to full width as it is our preference but the add to cart button takes the whole right side half as well. How to chang...