Klarna activation waiting for over 1 month

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

we had activated Klarna payments over 1 month ago. But still it seems like our account is not activated.

Some of our customers already have paid via Klarna, but we don´t know how to proceed further.

Please help us.

ScreeenshotScreeenshot

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
785 78 136

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @MySuperheld.

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear that your Klarna activation has been delayed. I can escalate this up to our financial team who will do a manual review for you. They will reach out to request your business license and start the review. It can take a little bit of time but they will let you know by email once it has been done.

In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Lulu,

thats great, thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello, Lulu .

Two days ago, I activated my Shopify purchase settings, and then showed that activation of klarna requires 48 hours of manual approval. Now 48 hours have passed and there is still no change. Can you do a manual audit for me?

My shop name is mystore331234.

Thank you very much!

Yours sincerely

Yongjie Pan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
785 78 136

Hi, @panyongjie.

Thank you for joining the thread. How much time has passed since you completed the Klarna set up? In the recent times it can take a couple of business days and this is to be expected. 

If it has been over 7 working days then please let me know and I will escalate this to our financial team and they will request your business license. A manual verification can take up to several weeks so its best if we wait for the automatic verification to be completed but let me know how much time has passed.

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello, @Lulu.

I completed the Klarna set up on June 27. Now it has been 3 days, and there is still no change. I hope to review it quickly.

Thank you !

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

hello, friend.Did you activate klarna successfully?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
785 78 136

Hi, @panyongjie.

Thank you for joining the thread. As I have mentioned above, it is taking a bit longer at the moment. Please allow at least 7 working days for this to go through and if it still has not been successful let me know. Then I can escalate this to our financial team and they will request your business license but please remember a manual verification can take up to several weeks so its best if we can wait for the automatic verification to be completed first.

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello, @Lulu 

It has been nearly 9 days, but my klarna is still not activated. Please ask your professional team to help me activate. thank you!

111111111111111111.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
785 78 136

Hi, @panyongjie.

Thank you for the update. No problem at all, we can move it to a manual authentication but please remember as I suggested above, this can take a few weeks to process. In order to start the process, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, we can get started.

Speak soon! 

0 Likes