Klarna integration

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 15

Will you have klarna.com integration? This is THE reason why so few swedish people use shopify. and why tictail.com has 5000 stores and only running for a few months..

Correct this if you want a scandinavian market!

15 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I totally agree! I already have a Danish online store which runs on Shopify and I would really like to expand the store to Sweden. The only problem is that Shopify doesn't support Klarna and it's almost impossible to run a Swedish store without Klarna.

That's why I have considered to use Prestashop or Magento instead for this new store even through I really like Shopify.

1 Like
Highlighted
7 0 0

I agree, although im swedish I really miss the opportunity to have Klarna.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I totally agree!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Klarna, being the preferred online payment method in Sweden, are present in all of Scandinavia and has entered Germany/Austria/Netherlands. It would be a huge benefit for you guys to dig into there API.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

WHY doesn't Shopify support KLARNA as a payment method in Scandinavia? So many of us would use Shopify if you guys fixed this.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

I just talked to Klarna on the phone today. They want to start to work with shopify, but they cant seam to get ahold of shopify.

So If shopify are intrested contact Klarna and make it happen, I would help the scandinavian market alot!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 0 92

Hi all. We're working actively with Klarna to try to get a working integration set up on Shopify. I can't provide all of the details, but can tell you that we are speaking to their tech and business team on a weekly basis to try and work out a solid solution. 

Louis : Product @ Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Cool. Klarna says they're just waiting for you guys to make this work.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Thanks for letting us know this is good news!

0 Likes