Linking my store to bank account

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello everyone,

Our e-commerce platform is based in Qatar, and I was wondering what are the steps/requirements to link my store to a local bank account.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
918 57 113

Hi there @itsSelman!

Don here from Shopify.

If your Shopify store is based in Qatar, you can browse the following payment gateways available for use there.

As these are all external, third-party companies you would just need to reach out to them directly to inquire about how to set up an account with them and how they might pay out to you, such as to a bank account of yours.

You can also provide a way for customers to pay directly into your bank account if you are happy to set up and use bank transfer as a manual payment method you control yourself.

In order to use this, you would need to decide for yourself how you are willing to take and process bank transfer payments as well as how you will instruct your customers with regards to the same.

Is this a new business venture, or are you taking an existing business online?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello Don,

Thank your your reply.

I have another question, if we're going to have payment by card on delivery, how do we setup this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
918 57 113

Hi again @itsSelman!

Don from Shopify once again.

While I'm not aware of any specific method you can use to take card payments on delivery, there is the possibility to set up manual payment methods in your admin.

Cash on delivery is a method some merchants use, so if you can find a way to take card payments when delivering your orders, you may be able to use this method.

It would require you to have a way to take card payment on delivery, which is what you will need to determine for your business.

You can create draft orders that you can mark as paid when you have received the payment for this order, and if you are using Shopify POS and delivering orders yourself you can look into adding the customer's products to an order and having them complete the payment via the POS app.

Have you thought about how you would be delivering these orders where you want to offer card on delivery payment yet?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes