Live rates

5 0 0

Greetings, I just started using Printful and i need to activate the live shipping rates service on Shopify, I researched it and people say that I have to contact shopify and request the service if I'm not using the advanced plan.
I also want to know couple of things:
1- I published couple of shirt designs using Printful and added it to my shopify, do I have to change anything after live rates service is enabled? or it wont affect these items?
2- After enabling the live rates service, is there any additional steps other than overriding shopify shipping from Printful? and will the override take care of every category of items i add later?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
85 22 23

Hi @Logan32 ,

Dani here from Shopify!

Thanks for writing in, I'd be happy to help answer your questions. You're correct that unless you're on the Advanced plan, we will need to manually add this feature on for you. We can add it in one of three ways:

• Free on the Advanced plan
  • Free when you change your billing cycle from monthly to annual (and you'll save 10% on your subscription fees!)
  • A la carte for $20/month

Once you activate the live Printful rates, these rates will be displayed to your customers at checkout for your new Printful products as well as your old ones. To activate these rates you'll need to log in to your Printful account and navigate to Settings > Shipping, and select your Shopify store. Take a look at Printful's help doc for more information on enabling these rates.

Are you selling only Printful products or a combination? These rates will be used for all Printful products. If you are offering products from outside Printful as well, then our system will offer the customer the lowest combined rates at checkout.

Have you had a chance to take a look at our free Print on Demand Academy course? It's pretty in depth so may offer the answers to any further questions you have regarding your Printful store!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes