Local Delivery - Didn’t Work

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello,
I was able to make available the new, “Local Delivery” option for my local customers but it did not work.

I added in only 2 zip codes that I am able to deliver to and someone in New Jersey was able to select the “local delivery” option.

I am wondering why they were able to see/select the local delivery option as their zip code was not saved as a local delivery zip code that I am willing to deliver to (this is another state, and is not local to me).

I have currently shut off the option for local delivery as it is clearly not working on my end.

Looking forward to some help here.

Thank you kindly,
Lex
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Im currently setting up a business and intend on using 'Local delivery' as my only shipping option as I want to deliver everything in person.

I wonder whether you found out about the postcode issue? As I definitely don't want to be taking orders that aren't on my post code list.

thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Seems quite a few people including myself are struggling with this. I hope we get a an answer soon. No shipping, no pickup, local delivery based on zip code only. As you grow can expand the zip codes. This would be great. Also the ability to utilize the Shopify Local Delivery app to plan these deliveries. Seems the intelligence is there just need a way to disable local pickup and shipping in the setting area.  

0 Likes