Local Delivery and Free Delivery showing simultaneously

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 2

Hi

I've set shipping up to allow Free Delivery on any order value above a certain amount, and I've provided a Local Delivery option for addresses within a 60km radius of our location which gets a small shipping charge. When checking out with a cart value which qualifies for free delivery, the Local Delivery option (with associated cost) is still shown as an option and some customers are selecting it instead of the free delivery option for some reason (see screenshot below). I don't see any way to hide the Local Delivery option when free shipping applies - any ideas?

maknij_0-1594284699726.png

Thanks

Mark

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
144 13 32

Hello @maknij 

Have you looked to see if Local Delivery is available as a separate option in your admin from Shopify? Some stores now have this option, where you wouldn't have to create it as a shipping option...

deliveyr.JPG

If that is available to you, it will probably work best to delete the option you created and use this function.

If it is not available, you might have to set up your local delivery areas as a separate shipping zone, and add the local delivery option as the only shipping option for that zone. 

0 Likes