Looking for a New Payment Provider

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi,

Recently Stripe has stopped providing me business due to the fact that I sell digital gaming good services. I’m now looking for a new payment provider that will support my business type. I have never received a chargeback and just looking for a new provider to process payments. If you have any good suggestions, Please Leave it down below. That would be much appreciated!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 51 116

Hello there, @CrazyAccountz!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! What you can do is find the country that you're selling from in our payment gateway list to see what payment gateways are available to you. If you're looking to sell a specific product-type then I would recommend checking out authorize.net or 2checkout if those payment gateways are available to your country. 

Once you've found a payment gateway that works for you and your business idea, you can then active that third-party payment gateway.

To activate a third-party payment gateway:

• Settings > Payment providers
  • Under Third-party providers, you can click on 'Choose third-party provider'
  • From the dropdown menu, choose the payment gateway that you want to use and enter in your account credentials
  • Click on 'Activate'

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes