Looking for comparison reviews for SHIPROBOT, THANKS!

Highlighted
9 0 0

Can anyone offer pros/cons review of the new SHIPROBOT app?

Thanks very much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

You might be safer by going with the proven apps with a track record, such as Ship Station, Order Cup, or the more recent Shipping Easy.

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Thanks, Vastra. I'm a new startup about to launch, so I definitely want an app that is proven to be stable...My initial take on the 3 you mentioned, is that Ship Easy has the most user-friendly interface and seems have the most intuitive and thorough Pick-Pack-Ship workflow...Do you have any experience with Shipping Easy?

Thanks again...

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks for the shout out, Vastra! And Bram, to add to what you've said after taking a look at our app, in addition to providing best-in-class customer support (via phone, email, and chat), we also support Shopify users with:

1) Access discounted rates on shipping- on average we save businesses like yours approximately 18%- but significantly more on USPS Priority and Express mail products. 

2) Multi-carrier shipping - you can plug in your existing UPS and/or FedEx account and ship packages regardless of carrier all from a single screen. No more switching between multiple systems.

3) Streamline the order fulfillment and shipping process – downloading your store/s orders with no room for error, assigning discounted shipping rates, batch processing and printing shipping labels/packing slips plus 1 click returns. All shipping and tracking information is automatically shared back with your online store in real time. 

If you'd like to see more, it will take less than 2 minutes to provide a quick demonstration of how it works. It’s probably worth mentioning that there is nothing to download! And you can start using the solution same day. 

To receive a demo and more information on how ShippingEasy can work for you, contact caitlin@shippingeasy.com or call directly 1-855-202-2275.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Is anyone using ShipRobot? If so, are you having problems shipping? Ours quit working on Friday for Amazon orders. Our orders are backing up and I have reached out to ShipRobot for help, but no response from them.

0 Likes