Looking for high risk CC processing that integrates with Shopify

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Does anybody have any ideas on a good CC processor that does high risk (adult supplements, completely legal)

I am getting turned down left and right.  

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
53 0 4

Hi, There!

My name is Giada, I am with the Support Team at Shopify!

The payment providers that are available will depend on what country you are located in. Here are some good ones to check out:

- I've heard good things about the company eMerchant for approving businesses that many payment providers deem high risk. I would check these guys out first!

- First Data

- NETbilling

Because these are third party payment providers that have their own rules and regulations, I am not 100% sure if they will approve your business, but they are worth looking into, not just for approving your products, but also to compare fees and their payout schedule.

Have a great day! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
138 0 5

Hello 

I can help you with payment providers for your site

Reach me at ani93sc@gmail.com

Ani

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you Giada.  I will look into them. Unfortunately Netbilling said no already even though they process CC for the same product on one of my other sites (non shopify)

Am I incorrect about that statement?  Can I bring my own CC processor and integrate with shopify to accept payments on my site?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
53 0 4

Hi, Again!

Can you clarify what you mean by bringing your own credit card processor and integrating it with Shopify to accept payments? Are you referring to a Point of Sale system, or using a different payment provider that is not listed [here](https://www.shopify.ca/payment-gateways/united-states?utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=Guru+Ask&utm_sou...) to integrate with Shopify? First Data Payeezy is a direct payment provider that is also a higher risk payment provider if you are interested in checking them out.

Still here if you need anything! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

You can use a different payment processor, other than Shopify, but you will pay a penalty fee (2%) to shopify for the privilege.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Not sure if you ever found a processor that works, but figured I'd throw my hat in the ring! 

I work for Soar Payments which specializes in high risk merchant accounts and integrates well with Shopify. Feel free to reach out if I can help in any way 888-225-9405. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I had Authorize + Global Pay and global pay shut down my store. I was totally fine for almost 10 years with very low almost nothing Charge Back on my online store. So now I have Amazon Payments and Paypal. 

It is working very well but the only issue is that when I create the shopping cart draft order and send to my customers they can't pay it and the message to have a direct cc processor on my Shopify store come up. 

What are the options now? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 1

Hey @dbeck29 and @Majo2019

I work with top-ranked High Risk Merchant Account provider - PayKings. We help multiple high risk industries and have the banking relationships in place to get you processing quickly. Feel free to reach out if you are looking for payment processing solutions: dustin@paykings.com

And yes, we integrate with Shopify. 

Cheers, 

Dustin

0 Likes