Looking for invoice app thats uses my payment gateway

2 0 0

I have researched this and cant find a way to send my customer an invoice to payme, Only one i found was Sufio - Automatic Invoices. and they want you to signup to stripe to accept payment of invoices (i dispise stripe) is there any way to send an invoice to someone and they pay directly to my shopify account via my already established merchant?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
75 0 3

Hi

What Payment gateway you are using ?

Thanks

01creativeagency@gmail.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

It's called heartland payment

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
75 0 3

Hello there,

Is it possible to have your email id where i can communicate regarding the APP?

Thanks 

01creativeagency@gmail.com
0 Likes
Explorer
295 0 24

@The Lala Box .. If you are still interested you can reach out to me at hymnz(@)outlook(dot)com

I make apps and can help you in setting up payment gateways..
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9877 64 1416

Is there a reason you need an app? You could create a draft order and send that directly to the customer for payment. The draft order could contain any sort of item - and doesn't need to be something found in your store. That would then let you keep using the standard Shopify checkout with your existing gateway.

https://help.shopify.com/manual/orders/create-orders

I suppose this will come down to the amount of invoices your sending since it's still a manual process.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Lala Box,

In case you are still looking, here's an article that compares all the invoicing apps for your Shopify store. It summarizes the positives / negatives of each app pretty well I think.

Hope this helps guys!

P.S. What invoicing apps do you guys use? Any favorites?

- Darrin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
52 0 27

Hi The LaLa Box,

We are excited to hear you've considered Sufio automated invoices!

Your customers can primarily pay through Shopify's checkout. As a second option, we are integrated with Stripe to let you accept Credit & Debit cards, and we hope to add more payment gateways in the future. You can also create custom payment methods, such COD (Cash on delivery). Is there any specific reason why you would prefer different payment gateways other than Stripe? 

Find us in the Shopify app store, and with a 14-day free trial test us out and decide whether you would like to subscribe to our service.

If you have any problems, questions or inquiries, send a message to support@sufio.com and we will be very happy to assist you.

See you there!

Jan, Sufio

0 Likes
10 0 0

Check the other free invoice maker of receiptmaker.org.
It is simple to use and free. You can create multilingual invoice with this
free invoice creator.

0 Likes