Losing sales because of 2checkout redirection

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1
Hello guys, I'm from guatemala and just recently created a store. I'm getting a lot of traffic but low sales. Clients abandoning carts because of 2checkout redirects. Please help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 175

Hey, @Alexlm!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

I definitely understand what you mean, however, at this time, 2Checkout is only available as an "external" checkout provider. An external payment provider integrates with Shopify. When your customer completes their order, they are redirected to complete their payment with the external payment provider. When payment is complete, your customer is redirected back to your store to view their order summary and confirmation page.

Depending on the options in your country, you may be able to switch to a processor where the customer stays in your stores checkout for the entire checkout process but you will need to check with the providers directly to find out if they are a direct provider or an external provider. 

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions. I am always happy to help! Don't forget, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are coming up and we have put together this Black Friday Toolbox for you. It is full of tips and tricks to make the most of the busiest online season so be sure to give it a read!

Kind regards,

Lulu 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Are there any direct payments that work from Guatemala?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 175

Hi, @Alexlm.

You will need to check the list of payment providers available in your country here and contact the payment providers directly to ask them that. 

Kind regards, 
Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hola Alex, yo soy de Guatemala y también he tenido problema, lo que hice es con un programador y la ayuda de visa de Guatemala lo programe para que aceptara visa en la pagina. Pero eso ya lo tenes que hacer directamente con visa y un programador. 

0 Likes