Manage Shopify Payment method

Highlighted
1 0 0
I've this need: 
- Pay with my credit card Shopify monthly 29$
- Allow to pay to my customer selling 2% fee
How can I manage this? Is it possible to manage 2 differents payments methods?
If not we could do this: I pay 29% for entire year now after I change credit card assigned for pay for whole year other things.... that are selling fees. Is it possible?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
766 75 149

Hey there, @lasaroo 

Bo here from Shopify Support!

So paying your Shopify invoice by credit card should be no issue at all. Shopify emails a bill every 30 days to the store owner. You can view your bill history as well as your upcoming bill date and any outstanding charges on your account from the Bills section of the Billing page in your Shopify admin. Your bills are paid using your active billing method which would be by credit card. Your credit card needs to allow for recurring payments. At this time, you can't use debit cards to pay for Shopify.

We do also have annual billing available.  An annual billing schedule helps merchants get the best price on their subscription as well as perks like free third-party calculated shipping rates. When paying for an annual subscription you would be paying for the year upfront. In doing so, you will receive a 10% discount. This would be for the subscription cost alone. You will still be invoiced monthly for any transaction fees, app fees and/or shipping labels. 

I am not certain on what it is you are referring to regarding your customer selling a 2% fee. Could you elaborate on this a little? Are you referring to the transaction fees? If you're using Shopify Payments, then transaction fees don't apply for orders. Transaction fees also don't apply for manual payment methods. Manual payment methods include cash on delivery (COD), bank deposits, checks, test orders, and draft orders marked as paid or pending. Transaction fees don't apply for POS orders. If you don't use Shopify Payments or a manual payment method, then transaction fees apply for orders in addition to the processing fee charged by your payment provider. On the Basic Plan, this would be 2%. There is no way to charge this to your customer or to pay for it in advance as there is no way to accurately forecast the revenue you will intake over the next 12 months. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes