Manual ordering / arranging of shipping options

Highlighted
1 0 2

So I take it Shopify still hasn't produced a native feature to address this yet? It's only been 6 years

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

How the hell has this not been fixed. The only reason i can think of is they want people to sign up for shopify plus to unlock scripts to fix it.

2 Likes
Excursionist
14 0 10

Trying to figure out how this simple issue could not be addressed by shopify!?!? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
166 0 39

This feature is available on Shopify Plus.

It is important to note that if Shopify were to make features like this available to all stores, you would be paying much more for the platform.

Making the right features available to businesses at their current size and budget allows us all to have access to more features and a more stable platform than would otherwise be possible.

Elkfox - The eCommerce Experts
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 5

Cam-Elkfox this is very unfortunate, this is not a feature which is very huge and can make a very much difference, so that it can be only available for "pro" users.

I have seen the request for this feature goes back to 2014 that is whole 6 years, and all what's needed is to re-arrange a list, which can be easily done with JS
but you guys do not allow the JS for checkout page, since that is also "pro" feature.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
166 0 39

It's a good thing really. If all features were available to everyone, everyone would have to pay much more for the platform. Reserving some features for higher paying merchants means that you get more features for less.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 10

I disagree. I think most of us here feel this is a REALLY basic feature. It's shouldn't need to be paid extra for. As far as I know it isn't available on the larger price points either so this logic really isn't valid. Even if it was available on the highest plan most small/new businesses starting out cannot afford $300 a month just to add a basic feature. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 5

This is not something huge, it's too simple like customer asking bigger side glasses in a car not whole engine replacement.
and you are saying if and only if you are able to pay engine replacement fees then only I will replace your side glasses.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
166 0 39

@wyo27 & @solomon717 Both of you are theorising about the complexity of a feature that you don't have any way of knowing details of.

I completely understand that you wish you had access to that feature. But budget often dictates what we can and can't have. It's as simple as that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
166 0 39

@wyo27It is available on enterprise plans. Contact us if you'd like to find out more.

0 Likes