Manual ordering / arranging of shipping options

Tourist
3 0 1

One more: please fix this! It's horrible!

1 Like
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Bump.  The Default Shipping app goes to 404 page.  Is this app still available?

1 Like
1 0 2

We simply just number 1-10 for shipping options in our webstore based on the order we want. Pickup In Store is our last numbered option, keeping it to the bottom and defaulting to the shipping option that matches our weight value. 

2 Likes
Tourist
6 0 2

that doesnt work for custom shipping options of different prices though

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 2
Hi guys, I have a similar problem regarding shipping methods. In my case I have a guy delivering the products but he can't/won't receive any money from the buyer. So I'd like to filter the payment options but the shipping method the buyer choose. The actual example: if the buyer selected "delivery guy" as delivery option, in the next screen the in cash payment won't be listed. People are buying and asking for this guy and are selecting the in cash payment. And it's generating troubles for the store. Is there a way to do it? Thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 4

+1 On this one. I want to be able to choose the default shipping option!

2 Likes
Tourist
11 0 7

Do I get this right? This threat started 2 years ago and Shopify still hasn't provided a solution for this? Why is that so hard to provide an option to manually sort the shipping methods?

3 Likes
2 0 5

Yep thats right. That and the missing "cost price" field. It's never going to happen.

Owner of www.kaffemm.dk
1 Like
Excursionist
13 0 7

Can't believe this issue hasn't been sorted yet.  Infuriating!

2 Likes
1 0 0

Hey, how the heck do we set up flat rate shipping on the platform? getting frustrated as hell.

0 Likes