Manual ordering / arranging of shipping options

Shopify Partner
371 0 51

We have just released a shopify app that resolves this issue completely.

https://apps.shopify.com/default-shipping

Check it out and let us know your thoughts.

Want an app but can't find what you need? Let us know we custom build apps for Free
0 Likes
Excursionist
18 0 19

Tried the demo and it is exactly what is needed so well done Evulse.

This proves that there isn't some complex technical reason behind the scenes that was preventing Shopify from implementing this so shame on them - should part of the Checkout as standard.

1 Like
Shopify Partner
371 0 51

Thanks for the feedback Steven.

I don't think its ever been a case of Technical its more thats its a big toss up between Customers having a seamless checkout experience and order administration. Shopify has opted to go for the checkout experience which could possibly have a marginal conversion increase. I guess the way we see it though is that although the customer isn't interrupted in the checkout they are confronted with the need to talk to customer service to resolve the issue which would have an impact on second purchase which as many businesses know is the real indication of brand advocacy.

In the end we have just released this to give store owners the choice if it will be beneficial for them.

Want an app but can't find what you need? Let us know we custom build apps for Free
0 Likes
Excursionist
18 0 19

released this to give store owners the choice if it will be beneficial for them

Exactly right.  

All Shopify had to do in Checkout Settings was create a button to enable 'Force customer to select delivery method (recommended if you offer Store Pickup)' 

A small extra step in checkout process that would only apply where needed.

3 Likes
Shopify Partner
371 0 51

We are glad to announce that the Default Shipping app has now been fully approved by the Shopify Team. 

We have also recently added a full video of the app to the app store listing

https://apps.shopify.com/default-shipping

0 Likes
2 0 0

Explore the Reasons to Invest into Property in Jaipur

Jaipur, also popularized as ‘The Pink City’ is considered as one of the most beautiful places by the tourists and the geologists. The town is flavored with the blend of culture, tradition, etiquettes and the kindness of native people.Investing in a property in Jaipur could be a beneficial business as the rates of the properties are rising immensely.

In addition, the growing economy is also responsible for the enormously increasingrates of the property. So, if you want to buy a plot, a flat or a building in any region of the town; you can contact us for free consultation. We have a wide range of properties lying between lower to higher budgets and you can choose to explore any, as per your requirements and references.

Properties are available for residential as well as commercial setups. Whether you are looking forward to move to the attractive suburbs of Jaipur or you want to expand your business; you can buy a suitable property in Jaipur as per the residential or commercial needs. No fee is charged for viewing the landed property or the buildings and plots, all you need is a prior appointment, so that arrangements can be made for your convenience.

Extensive Services Being Offered!

Apart from the real-estate business, we dealwithConstruction, Architectural and Interior Designing services as well. Landed plots can be converted into conceptual designs and buildings. The clients can choose to start the construction and architectural work with immediate effect; once the possession over the purchased property in Jaipur is acquired.

Interior designing services to put life into the structured architecture by the skilled and proficient designers are also provided. Additional attention is paid towards the personality and taste of the client; while designing and coloring the walls and the ceilings from inside as well as fromthe outside.

We understand the value of time and money; that is why we deal in all the services required to purchase a property in Jaipur and all other regions of Rajasthan. From consultation andconstruction to designing and customer satisfaction; we always try to deliver the best of the services.

For attaining an extensive package of services; you can feel free to contact us anytime. In today’s busy era, the customer’s do not have the time to spend on exploring the things and then making a decision over it; therefore we always make our customers feel free once they decided over purchasing a property in any of the suburbs of Jaipur; as then the construction and other big tasks will be taken care by our experts.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

I think this is going to be a deal killer for me with Shopify, I'm in the 14 day trial period and while testing my store was confused by the zero shipping it always chooses. I see the solution by Evulse above but really don't see why I should pay another $99 in addition to the already rather substantial monthly fee that Shopify wants. Shopify is a slick professional looking system but shouldn't create extra manual administration work for me due to a simple missing feature like this.

1 Like
Excursionist
18 0 19

The Default Shipping app by Evulse has stopped working and the app has been removed from the App Store - disappeared along with my $99 one-off payment fee....   No answer from Evulse support and their website is off-line.  Aarrgh, thought we had this sorted but now back to square one.

1 Like
Tourist
6 0 2

This has become a nightmare for my shop as well. We launched yesterday. 3 orders in and 2 of them have left the shipping option as pickup! does anyone have a fix for this, other than removing pickup as an option?

1 Like
Tourist
7 0 1

Is this still an app?  The link is dead.

1 Like