Mark As Fulfilled is sending to warehouse for fulfillment, But it shouldn't!

Highlighted
13 0 0

"Mark As Fulfilled" is sending to the warehouse for fulfillment, but it shouldn't!

I noticed that when marking an item as fulfilled, it is sending to the warehouse for fulfillment, even though I didn't request fulfillment. This means we are shipping product from location 1 and then the warehouse. This was not happening before the recent updates. Has anyone noticed this? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
873 72 205

It sounds like you have an app connected that listens for the fulfill action, then sends the fulfillment request to the warehouse.

I would look at the order timeline first to see what actions are actually taking place, that might give some clues as to why / what is sending the fulfillment request.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool specifically for Shopify sites).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Absolutely. The timeline entries are slightly different for "Mark as FulFilled" vs "Request FulFillment" but both end up sending to the fulfillment service. When reviewing the links that the buttons generate, they are the same. Which is strange too. This behavior wasn't there in the past. 

0 Likes