Marking an order as delivered

Highlighted
Pathfinder
310 1 30

Hi guys, have you ever wondered how to send out the "Shipment Delivered" email to your buyer and realized you are not able to because your shipping partner doesn't send a delivered status back to Shopify? Or even worse, they don't support it?

I have created a small browser extension that adds the option of marking an order as delivered.

Untitled

This only works if the entire order is fulfilled.

Let me know if this is something many people would want so I can release it as a proper extension. Also, is there something else you guys want the extension to be able to do?

I make apps and can help you in setting up payment gateways..
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm interested!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
310 1 30

Hi @yoursun 

I've published the extension. You can install from here - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/alffiilkpfjhfpceoaepkiicjaclfldg/

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @HymnZ ,

This is such a great and super useful extension, especially as sometimes I personally deliver orders! I have downloaded it but it doesn't seem to be working for me. 
The button 'Confirm Delivery' comes up under more options and I'm testing it out on fulfilled orders but nothing seems to happen after I click on it. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? 

Thanks

Highlighted
Pathfinder
310 1 30

Hi @L_Andreoni ,

Thanks for trying this out . The extension should be working unless something has changed on Shopify's side. I'll check and fix it within a day. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
310 1 30

@L_Andreoni  .. I have pushed the updated code. Please look out for version 1.0.2 of the extension.

I'll also update here once the extension is published as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
310 1 30

@L_Andreoni The extension is updated. Should be working now. Check for version 1.0.2 in your extensions settings ( chrome://extensions )

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Will this allow me to mark it as delivered? I've been doing some local drop offs and want them to be set as delivered.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
310 1 30

@nyamfit  .. great use case. I just published the v1.1.1 of the extension. This new version will handle your use case as well. It'll generally take 24 hours for Google to review and publish it. I'll update on this thread once it is open for public use. Cheers!

Edit: v1.1.1 is already live. Your browser will automatically update the extension.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you! is working great in my store.

0 Likes