Measuring Average Fulfillment Time

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello - 

I am a business owner. We are in the process of putting some materials together that highlight some of the strengths and weaknesses of our business. One strength is our average fulfillment/ship time. We typically clear all orders (100+/day) same day. I would really like to get a report from shopify that shows our average fulfillment times. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks,

Joe

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
338 0 56

Hi Joe,

Unfortunately Shopify Reports doesn't have "Average Fulfillment Time" as an option currently - it's definitely something I can pass along as a feature request, should you be interested!

That being said, I can guarantee this app will have what you're looking for, but DeepMine has helped me out in the past if I've had inquiries that have gone beyond what Shopify currently offers.

Alicia | Support Lead for Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
660 0 121

Hi Joe,

Are you still actively looking for a solution?

I may be able to add this report to my reporting app Better Reports.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
78 0 3

Hi Joe,

Data Export can easily show the average fulfillment time and many other customized columns.

Many merchants are using Data Export to report highly customized fields.

If you have any questions, you can contact me at john@dayspringlabs.com

Thanks!

Data Export is rated by Shopify Sellers as the best and cost-effective reporting application on Shopify.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Alicia,

How can i measure my average fulfillment time on Shopify?

Thanks!

Triana

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Joe,

I was wondering if you were able to measure your average fulfillment time? And would you recomend me any app for this? 

0 Likes