Merchant service to process credit card payments

Highlighted
6 0 0

I have a US store in Shopify but not the Shopify payments, My gateway is Authorize.net and they work with various card processors. EVO Payments International is one of them, suggested to me but their reviews are horrific. I have done research in Google but I'm interested in feedback from other folks with Shopify stores that maybe have good experience with a card processor. Shopify gurus with experience in this topic are welcome to provide feedback, which is apreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 0 5

Hi There - good or bad experience would really depend on what you sell and how you sell it. Any processor will work with Authorize.net. The banks that actually provide the merchant account (called Acquirers) all seem to have different strengths and weaknesses based on merchant category, merchant location, and other factors specific to the merchant. So what would be the best fit for you would depend greatly on your business model.

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

I use EVO. I haven't had one problem with them. I also have had zero chargebacks in 12 months while processing thousands of orders. There aren't many options out there honestly. EVO has been the best one i've come across so far. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Can someone in the community tell me why it is a good experience to switch to Shopify Payments from an outside merchant services provider like Authorize.net/EVO?

Please help.

0 Likes