Idrees1408
1 0 1

Hi

I am absolute beginner . while establishing my store and adding some products from Oberlo, I make sure to choose products support free shipping to Oman and I determined the shipping zone Oman only . But , I didn't lunch the store yet but when I try to buy something and reach to the stage of adding Delivery Address I found this message : (This order cant be shipped to your location. Contact the store for more information.)

Does anyone know why? And is here anyone who works before on Arabic language store ? 

Thanks 

Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1085 121 170

Hi, @Idrees1408,

Hank here from Shopify.

That message can mean other things are causing the issue within your store, but I'll try to give you some of the usual suspects with that.

The most common is your store is still in the trial phase, and as a result, the checkout is disabled, which gives you a wide list of error messages. What you could try to do is place a test order, to see if this gives you a better result. If you are using Shopify payments here is how this can be done, or if using a third-party, you can see this option listed here.

Another common reason is how you have your shipping rates set up. Would it be possible to share a screenshot of how you are shipping your products, and the conditions associated with this (Settings > Shipping & Delivery)? 

Also in relation to your question about the Arabic language, can you tell me a bit more and I may be able to further assist you with this.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
BAPF
2 0 1

Hank,

I have the same problem.  I have a paid sight, but have been unable to actually allow customer check out, or even my own personal orders.

I went back and looked at the shipping, but I really don't understand the way it is set up.  I could really use assistance with this.

error message shopify.png

SkyClothify
Excursionist
23 0 5

Hi

I have same problem here 

I'm also a beginner 

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1085 121 170

Hi, @BAPF, and @SkyClothify, thank you for reaching out.

It can depend on how your shipping is currently set up (Settings > Shipping), but also if you are using a dropshipping app like Oberlo, Printful, Printify, etc.

What I would advise doing is to ensure that if you are using one of the apps, that you ensure that the app is listed in the shipping from section of your profile within Shipping (Settings > Shipping > Manage rates), similar to the below.

15-10-6xlmk-s6x8l

Note that you will need to ensure you have third-party carrier calculated shipping enabled on your account to use the likes of Printful, Prinitfy, etc shipping rates when you click on manage. If you do not, you have to use your rates set up within your standard shipping profile.

15-14-q6rb5-q5f4v 

Can you confirm the above is correct within your store(s), and also, if you are able to share your store URL's, and I can try to see if I can test the checkout?

SkyClothify
Excursionist
23 0 5

Hi @Hank

Thx a lot for your explanation, I did the rate and shipping

This is my website www.skyclothify.com

Best Regards, 

SkyClothify 

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1085 121 170

Thank you for sharing your URL.

I tried to check out there using a sample address for the United States, and I am getting an option for Free Shipping, so it looks like the rates are correct.

16-35-sdi32-e0q16

Let me know if you are still experiencing an issue, or have any further questions!

0 Likes
SkyClothify
Excursionist
23 0 5

Hi again @Hank

Th aa lot for checking, and because this is my first time doing website and start selling online, do you think my website is complete now?

I've done the Facebook pixel, live chatt, and everything you can see in the website alone...

Do you think I can begin with Advertising now and selling the product? Or there is something missing?

Best Regards, 

SkyClothify 

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1085 121 170

Your store looks really great, it looks like you've put a lot of work into it and it shows!

A few things I did notice just to ensure the correct information is there and to get the best from your store! But aside from these, I'd say you can proceed with advertising and marketing!

• Having an about us page is very beneficial to your store, and can tell more of a story about your business. Telling your story is important, and it will keep customers coming back to your brand. I see you already have some information within the main menu which is great, but I will share this guide with you on how you could expand your story, putting more information in this can prove to be very successful for your store. That is an excellent guide about the power of an about us page. 

• Another option you could use to build your store is by having a blog. Blogs are a great way to keep your customers engaged and encourages them to come back to view more content and newer products. Here is an awesome resource for Blogs.

• I see that in your header banner it says that you are offering free shipping, but it is clickable and brings you to your collections. Is that the desired outcome? I also noticed a spelling mistake (don't worry we all have them) in your products menu. If you edit this and change it to featured, this will look far better for your store.

17-59-n0hon-4203f

I hope the above helps, and I will also share this guide to help get you started with marketing!

SkyClothify
Excursionist
23 0 5

Hi @Hank!

I really would like to thank you a lot for a such great review in my website, and becuase also I need to hear a review from someone who has a good experience (Like You)...

I will try to fix those mistakes that I have, thx a lot again

Best Regards, 

SkyClothify