Minimum order value for free delivery

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

Our business sells firewood. We usually supply by the truck load so we are happy to deliver locally, but we have smaller quantities bagged for customers to collect. We don't have a retail premises and want to allow customers to pay for lower value items to 'click and collect'. We can't deliver orders below £100 as it's not viable

I can see there are ways to block an order below a set value using apps etc. Is there a way we can allow smaller orders but add a message to the shopping cart for orders below £100, saying 'Please note this order will need to be collected' 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1140 230 297

Hello,

Yes, In cart page you can show message depending on cart total.
e.g: In cart.liquid under templates or in cart-template.liquid under Sections, use this code

{% if cart.total_price < 100 %}
// Your message will go here
{% endif %}

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks for your reply. We are using the 'buy button' level of Shopify. Does that level of account lets us make changes to the shopping cart? (I should have mentioned that!)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1140 230 297

This is an accepted solution.

No, it will not work with buy now button but you can add custom message with buy now button. Or alternatively you can add custom message on order status page depending on order total.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
1 Like