Missing Orders in Click and Drop

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Everybody, 

We just have started to set up our Click and Drop account and we already integrated our shopify account to it which was fairly easy to do and very useful! But for some reasons some of the orders are missing when I look for them in Click and Drop. Another problem we have been facing as well is that I created the click and drop account and integrated the shopify account to it, but we were still using drop and go at the moment. So we would only mark them as dispatched in shopify and take them to the post office where we would not have to generate our own labels. We already tried removing the shopify account from click and drop and integrating it again to see if the orders we had done without it would be removed but they have not and also the orders that were missing in click and drop are still missing. Please if anybody have had the same problem or knows have to fix it that would be sick haha. Thanks! ::)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
412 39 114

Hi @EMONE,

Thank you for reaching out with your question. The Click & Drop app is built by Royal Mail and the integration is offered via their own site (as opposed to through the Shopify App Store, which is where most apps and integrations are available). As such, problems that arise with the app are not supportable by Shopify, and you'd be best served contacting Royal Mail directly for assistance with this. If other members here have had similar experiences with the app they may be able to offer help, but I'd suggest sending Royal Mail an email at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com or calling them at the number listed on their support page.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes