Multi Origin Shipping - Shipping Profiles Not Working At Checkout

Maximus0000
1 0 0

Hi,

We are faced with an issue relating to 3 different shipping profiles, which we hope to resolve with your help.

Our store features 3 different product types (Print On Demand products). Each product type is fulfilled by a different vendor, and therefore needs a different shipping profile.

We have 3 shipping profiles set up in our store settings, as follows:

- One shipping profile: flat rates; and

- 2 weight based shipping profiles

Each shipping profile has 3 shipping zones (USA, CA and Rest Of The World).

We have assigned the different products types to their respective shipping profiles.

The problem we're faced with is that only 1 shipping profile is working (the flat rate profile).

When trying to check out with a product in cart that is assigned to one of the other 2 shipping profiles, either individually or in combination with a product of the shipping profile that is working properly (flate rate profile), an error notification is displayed on the check out page:  'There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address'

Could someone help us find the cause of this issue?

Any input would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Maxime

0 Likes
Liferaftpros
2 0 0
Hi Maxine,

I am actually dealing with a similar problem. I have 2 different shipping profiles for two different types of products. One is offered with free shipping and the second are two flat rates depending on if you are shipping to a commercial or residential address. When the two items are purchased together only one rate option appears, rather than a selection for residential address or commercial address shipping.

I was hopping you may have found a solution to this problem.

Thanks,

Ben
0 Likes
saicrish
9 0 0

Hi Ben,

Did you find a solution for this problem?

I have the same problem.

Can u share any solutions please?

0 Likes
saicrish
9 0 0

Hi Max,

Did you find a solution for this problem?

I have the same problem.

Can u share any solutions please?

0 Likes
saivismitha
Shopify Partner
137 7 29

Hi,

Which shipping app you are using currently, in the Shopify store?

If you use apps that affect your shipping settings, then your shipping profiles might not work as expected.  

It does sound like you have your shipping profile set up correctly, that’s great!

Next, please check that your products are set to be managed by an inventory, and not Shopify or another fulfillment service. 

You can adjust this in the ‘Inventory’ section of each product and variant, Under the products section on the Shopify admin page.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes