Multiple Payouts Missing

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

So this is my first week selling my product on Shopify, and it tells me on my dashboard that I’ve made roughly $1800 but I’ve only received about $1200. I understand there’s a small fee but that wouldn’t come close to $600. I looked to see which orders made up every payout, and out of 37 orders I’m missing over 10 (which would come close to the $600 I’m missing). What should I do? I have automatic capturing for payments and everything. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 503

Hi @TylerJ,

Nick here from Shopify. Great questions! 

The payout times does change and depend on the payment gateway you are using. If you are using Shopify Payments, the payout is either, 2, 3 or 4 days depending which country you are in. If you have made multiple sales over the course of a week, the payouts could come through over a series of days and not normally in one large sum per week, maybe this is what;s happening here for you? You can see your payouts in the admin by taking the following steps: 

Admin > Settings > Payment providers > View Payouts 

20-06-fnomc-rpgrq

If you are using a third party payment gateway, you would need to reach out to the gateway directly to see what their payout times are, that is something Shopify would not be aware of or have any control over. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes