Multiple Products with dedicated custom boxes automation

Highlighted
3 0 0

We have been struggling to find someone that is experienced in setting up shopify with multiple products. The challenge is I want live rates, discounted rates through shopify or shipstation, automated shipping calculating for dedicated box sizes and weights. It seems like a very challenging thing to accomplish. I would be interested in assistance from someone that is familiar with both Shopify and Shipstation as I have not had much luck accomplishing this. We are also having a fulfillment center take over shipping so we would like this to be as streamline as possible. Any input would be appreciated.

- S

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

If a 3PL is taking over your shipping, they should have their own shipping software and if they are using Shipstation I would avoid.

Shipstation is not meant for high volume shippers. This will result in them hiring more employees which will reflect in your bill. Find somebody using a hybrid-cloud shipping solution. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

They are not requiring I use shipstation. It is the only avenue Ive found that would work in regards to having more control over our shipping specifications. I would be very interested to know what others are using in order to utilize custom boxes and weights for multiple products. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Hi @KBC,

I suggest you check out our Multi Carrier Shipping Label app. You can integrate your own carrier account and handle the complete shipping & tracking process. Regarding the packaging process; with the Box Packing process, you can add custom boxes for each of your products based on the weight & dimensions, and the app will automatically choose the right box based on the customer input at checkout. Apart from this, you can have full control over the tracking process. You can try the app with a 14-day free trial period as well.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I am wanting to utilize discounted shipping rates to avoid setting up an individual account with each carrier.

0 Likes