Multiple Shipping Rate Options Not Showing Up

lhendrickson
Visitor
2 0 0

I am trying to fix my Shopify store shipping settings in order to have different rates for different zones. However, all zones are only showing one option (Priority mail) when I have selected both Priority and First Class Package.

Replies 5 (5)

Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 12

hello @lhendrickson you need to add new shipping profiles for each zone if you want to show different prices for different zones

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
I will fix any issue on your store in just $10 : Click Here
lhendrickson
Visitor
2 0 0

I created 5 different zones and only one shipping rate method is popping up for all 5 zones.

Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 12

then you have to create multiple rates 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
I will fix any issue on your store in just $10 : Click Here

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Hi @lhendrickson,

Thanks for your question!

If you're comfortable doing so, would you be able to share a screenshot of your shipping settings? Specifically showing two different shipping zones with different shipping rates (and services) selected. Bear in mind that after you select Add rate > Use carrier or app to calculate rates, you'll want to choose any and all Services that you'd like to make available for that specific shipping zone. 

Once I have a better sense of the settings you're working with, I can visit your checkout to confirm whether or not your shipping rates are appearing as we'd expect them to. To do so, can you please also:

• Share a link to your online store. 
  • Identify at least one product in your General shipping profile (or whichever shipping profile you are currently editing).

Thanks so much! 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

atroya
Tourist
35 0 1

Hey there, it seems like you need to add new shipping profiles for each zone if you want to show different prices for different zones, or add multiple zones. Have you thought about looking into a software like Fenix Commerce that helps prioritize shipping rates while also saving shipping costs and deliverability at the best rate?