Multiple Shipping Rate Options Not Showing Up

lhendrickson
2 0 0

I am trying to fix my Shopify store shipping settings in order to have different rates for different zones. However, all zones are only showing one option (Priority mail) when I have selected both Priority and First Class Package.

0 Likes
Sara_Julie
Explorer
114 4 12

hello @lhendrickson you need to add new shipping profiles for each zone if you want to show different prices for different zones

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
I will fix any issue on your store in just $10 : Click Here
0 Likes
lhendrickson
2 0 0

I created 5 different zones and only one shipping rate method is popping up for all 5 zones.

0 Likes
Sara_Julie
Explorer
114 4 12

then you have to create multiple rates 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
I will fix any issue on your store in just $10 : Click Here
0 Likes
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 76 39

Hi @lhendrickson,

Thanks for your question!

If you're comfortable doing so, would you be able to share a screenshot of your shipping settings? Specifically showing two different shipping zones with different shipping rates (and services) selected. Bear in mind that after you select Add rate > Use carrier or app to calculate rates, you'll want to choose any and all Services that you'd like to make available for that specific shipping zone. 

Once I have a better sense of the settings you're working with, I can visit your checkout to confirm whether or not your shipping rates are appearing as we'd expect them to. To do so, can you please also:

• Share a link to your online store. 
  • Identify at least one product in your General shipping profile (or whichever shipping profile you are currently editing).

Thanks so much! 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes