Multiple Vendors Checkout

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, i tried looking for a similar trend but didn't find anything similar, so sorry if its repeated.

I have a store (Marketplace for entrepreneurs) with multiple vendors, each vendor has different products. Each one of them makes their own shipping, so they gave me their rates and i put it using "Custmoshipp" app (Working great)...but i have a problem whe someone boughts two different items from two different vendors...because it takes the rate for the vendor of the first product on the list; this gave me two problems:

1.- Not every vendor ships to the same places, some of them restrict their shipping to only a few districts, but as it only shows one rate of the first vendor, maybe that rate allows shipping to districts that the other vendor doesn't.

2.- As every vendor has a different shipping service (most of them delivered the products by themselves, they are small businesses), if it only shows one rate, the other product goes basically "Free shipping" as it only covers the rate for one vendor.

Is there anyway, app or liquid modification to split the checkout cart, or to only allow buy for one vendor at once....or i dont know...sum the shipping rates?

Thanks in advance!!

0 Likes