Multiple currency check out

Shopify Partner
2 0 0

@HymnZ

any idea how to use an different checkout page and still get the data back in Shopify ? 

0 Likes
4 0 0

All the orders created by MLveda's mCheckout are created in shopify's admin panel. You can get more detail and list of stores using it from https://www.mlveda.com/multi_currency_checkout.html

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 1

guys! see this youtube video for implimentation:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPs13rky51k&feature=youtu.be

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi team, I have been reading this whole forum and want to thank you for sharing all of your insights. I'm an Australian based shopifier - but originally from Europe where most of my store visitors are from to. Therefore a multiple currency check out is just a MUST! I guess I don't have to go into detail - you are all facing the same challenge!

One more time: Shopify get your act together! 

In the meantime I'm looking to instal Multi Country Pricing based on all of your feedback. I've email the guys if they have updated it already so you don't need to be US based. I will keep you posted on my progress. 

Flo 

0 Likes
1 0 0

what is your new platform that you are using??

i have same issue with shopify which i cannot checkout with multi currency.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi everyone, I am quite new to shopify and am an Australian selling in the USA having the same problem.  Any new solutions?  How did you go with the multicurrency app Owen?

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 3

We moved to Woocommerce. Problem solved.

0 Likes
2 0 0

I looked into the multicurrency apps but none of them seem to solve the problem as the stores default currency is always shown on the checkout page.  Has anyone had any luck switching from shopify payments to a different payment gateway?

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

We have our site hosted in one of those many hosting services. You have to too if you want to use that solution I said. To get your online store compliant with all the requirements for online payment, you just buy an SSL certificate with a dedicated IP address for the store. Buy it from your hosting service. We paid only 60 USD for a year for that.

It is actually easier than it sounds. The keyis to find a hosting service that is reliable and good service enough. There really are a few out there. My tips: find one which service package comes with a cPanel user interface.

Alternatively you can go to Wordpress.com and get all that hosting, SSL, IP and other IT stuff taken care of for you for 25 USD a month. You can then start to create your shop right away. We want a bit more backend control of things so we stick with our own hosting service.

I moved from a self-hosted solution because it required too much web mastering. Security issues and updates required too much attention and eventually we decided on adding a security monitoring service which eliminated the cost savings.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello

how did scoreband to use multi currency in your online store? You know how to do it?

0 Likes