My Shopify Payments Are on Hold While Account Is Being Reviewed

Solved
somnificent
Tourist
5 0 2

It says I'm supposed to receive an email but I don't see one. My main question is how long do these reviews typically take? 

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1016 79 267

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @somnificent

This is Rae from Shopify. Thanks for posting this question! 

This is a standard review that can sometimes happen when using Shopify Payments. While we don't have a specific timeline that each review will be resolved within, I'm happy to help provide some more information to get you on the right track to reaching a solution. 

To clarify, are you seeing a banner in your Shopify admin that indicates that you should be receiving an email from our team? If so, please make sure to check your junk/spam folder in case our email landed there by mistake. 

However, if you're still not able to find an email from us, please contact us via our Help Center using this link so we can help look into this further. Once you visit our Help Center, just log in to your account, and submit a support request with us there. That way, we can speak with you over live chat, email, or through a callback to determine the best way to proceed with getting this resolved. 

Since this information outlines the best way to resolve your question, I've marked my reply as the solution to this thread. That way, other users who may be running into this same situation can see that the above steps will help them reach a resolution, too. 

We hope to hear from you via our Help Center soon! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes