My Shopify Payout Was Held for 90 Days

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

My Shopify Payout Was Held for 90 Days, I contacted The support & they answer with this message :

----------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, your product base and order patterns present a level of risk that our banking partners are not willing to support. You will be able to continue with Shopify, but you will need to select another payment gateway in order to move forward. Here is a list of what we have available.

https://www.shopify.com/payment-gateways

In addition, due to elevated risk levels associated with your orders our banking partners have initiated a reserve fund of 90 days. At the end of the reserve period, your funds will be deposited into your account as long as there are no chargebacks. That said, if that doesn't work you also have the option of refunding the payment and processing it through the gateway of your choice

---------------------------------------------------

The Money of my customers is on Hold !!

Any Help ??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
500 1 54

Hi Nourdine,

My name is Anne, on the Guru team. Thanks so much for getting in touch with us via the forums!

- You can read more about this condition that can apply to higher risk products here in our Shopify Payments Terms of Service in section 4-  https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms-payments-us.

- Once you change your payment gateway you'll be able to receive new payments there quickly, and your previous funds will be sent to you as soon as they can be.

I hope this helps!

Warm regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Shopify was holding my money from every sell that i had for the last two months,now suddenly the money i have on reserve is gone,none knows about it,.

i try other platform but is always a worse problem.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi, about how long does it take for previous funds to be sent back? I’ve read multiple times people not receiving their money, their reserved money disappearing, or not being able to get back in contact with the risk team or an actually Shopify employee period.
0 Likes