My Shopify do not accept any payments, I'm attempting to test my shop as a customer, unsuccessfully.

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, I'm having trouble with accepting payments. I'm using PayPal and have my account approved, apparently. But, after trying several times to buy a product, I'm getting an error message "This order can not be sent to your current location. Please contact the store for more info. " My business model is Dropshipping and I pretend to ship worldwide, focusing on Mexico and the United States of America. I have rates set for those countries and even rates for the rest of the world. So, I assume I should be able to ship everywhere. Can someone assist me, or who should I contact?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1206 118 306

Hey there, @RobertCuellar 

Bo here from Shopify Support!

That is a good question. This is something I have seen quite a few times when merchants are using Oberlo, a lot of  the time it is as simple as adding the rates for Oberlo. 

• Go to Settings > Shipping. 
  • Click on Manage rates.
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the following: 
  • Click Add rates. 

From there you can select to have the same rates added to the products being fulfilled by Oberlo. You can then save your settings and test the checkout again. Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

•  

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I do not use Oberlo to import products... shipping rates are disabled for it as you mention, so it matters? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1206 118 306

Apologies, Robert, when you said you were using a dropshipping model I had assumed you were using a dropshipping service such as Oberlo to import your products and fulfill your orders. When you say that you pretend to ship worldwide, what is it that you mean? What service are you using for dropshipping? Could you please send me a link to the product you are trying to check out with and a screenshot of your shipping rates?

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, Bo. I use CJ dropshipping for sourcing and fulfilment service, that's why I pretended to ship worldwide. I excluded my fiscal address and Oberlo for the fulfilment since I do have Oberlo installed (just to preview and save products). I attached an example of my products and the screenshot, as requested. I thank you for your help. Will keep in touch, my apologies for the late reply.

https://labswell.shop/products/5050-light-strip-symphony-music-set?shopify-debug=true&show=PayPal

Screenshot_1.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1206 118 306

Hey there, @RobertCuellar 

Thank you for the example. So from what I can see, some items do allow you to check out while others do not. These leads me to believe that there is something set up wrong on the products specifically. What I would recommend doing is going to your Shopify Admin > Products and select all products > Edit Products. From here click "Add Field" and select "fulfillment service". Make sure CJ dropshipping is selected for them all, not Shopify.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes