My Shopping Cart is not accessible

1 0 0

Hi,

We have a problem in our shopify store https://8com.com which is when a customer selects a product and add it to cart, the following happen:

1) The consumer is not redirected to Cart.

2) He cannot View his Cart.

3) After that is not directed to Payment Gateway.

Any one can help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 0
  • Check the settings for your theme in the theme editor. If there's a setting for the change that you want to make, then you don't need to edit your theme code.
  • Duplicate your theme to create a backup copy. This makes it easy to discard your changes and start again if you need to.
  • Make sure that you understand what level of support is available.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
370 10 33

Hi, Hossam.

My name is Ava, I’m one of Shopify’s Gurus and I’m here to help :)

I've taken a look at your store and I can see what you mean! I've tried to add a product to the cart, but I can just see the loading sign on the page. I can see items are being sent to the cart when I click the icon, but the cart page is slightly greyed out, so it looks like I can't edit the cart either.

I'm afraid our own theme support team would not be able to help out here, as it looks like you are using a third-party theme. We can only help out when you are using a Shopify developed theme, as we would have designed the code for those themes. 

I would recommend reaching out to the developer you bought the theme from. Did you buy this theme in the Shopify theme store? Or from another developer? Also, can I ask if you have downloaded any apps recently? As sometimes one app may class with another and cause odd issues like this one.

I'm sure your theme developer will be able to log into your store and take a look at your theme to see what may be causing this!

Let me know how you get on :)

Ava

Social Care Guru | support@shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1660 38 136

You have many errors on your page having to do with geolocation,currency and the cart.

The loading overlay not going away seems to be related to an html elment with class "loading" that should be named "cart-loading" to interactive with the javascript for CartJS requestBodyClass set to "cart-loading"

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
0 Likes