My account payouts are on hold.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi my account payouts are on hold. I tried contacting support but I've been unable to reach anyone. I searched my email for the verification email. However I have not found an email. I tried  deactivating my shopify payments and reactivating it, then using a different bank account to troubleshoot the issue, still no luck. Can someone please help me with this issue. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same problem. Did you find a way to solve your problem? 

I'm surprised that a company as big as Shopify there's no customer support phone number, no support chat, and no street address for sellers to send them a question.  Their "24/7 Support" is basically a searchable document library.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1653 100 361

Hi, @DerrickP & @kxc

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting with our support. To connect with our support, it does require inputting your question through our help centre here, then selecting "Contact Support" at the bottom of the page to view the available contact methods. You can also reach out to our 24/7 support via Facebook and Twitter. In terms of the hold, disabling your Shopify Payments account will not resolve the issue as it requires our teams to manually review your store. In most cases, a document upload option would appear in your admin; however, there are times the messaging tells you to contact support instead. If that's the case, then we'll need to escalate your ticket to our Payments team for further review. 

To help with this, I will need to verify your account via email, then escalate the ticket. If you can respond to my email titled "Shopify Forum Support" with the requested information then I can help get this reviewed. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes