My bill

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi when I set up my website I accidentally clicked on the year long payment of $312.00. I then attempted to change it and save it back to the $28.00 and thought it was saved as so. I look today and I have been charged $312.00 and not $28.00, I am currently unemployed and need my money back as soon as possible. My shop is also popping up as unavailable and I am upset I was charged for my shop just for it to not be there. I need a refund as soon as possible 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
740 57 90

Hi @Torian101,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened. It sounds as though the Shopify Basic Annual plan was still selected at the time which is why the charge went through. That said, while I can't guarantee a refund, I have sent you an email directly with some more information if you could take a look. When the review has been completed, our Financial Services team will contact you directly within the next 48 hours. 

As well, it looks like your store is still active. What is the error you are seeing when you try and log into the account? Would you be able to share a screenshot or share the error message with me so I can take a closer look? If not, can you sign into the account using this recovery link instead or can you sign into the account using a different device or internet connection? 

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes