My first payout has failed and I cannot update my bank account details

Highlighted
1 0 0

Bank account was connected successfully previously and we just made some sales. My first payout has failed and I cannot update my bank account details even though it never changed. It's telling me the old account isn't matching the info you have on file:

To change your bank account, make the following changes:

• Old account must match the information we have on file. Contact Support if you need further help.

Please let me know the solution because there should be no issue with my bank code/branch number/account number - it hasn't changed. Also checked with my bank account, the numbers are all correct. Which should be why it was connected successfully in the first place. Please help. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
841 54 139

Hi, @roxkin 

It's possible your banking details were entered incorrectly upon sign up! I can certainly help you get them updated, though!

I've sent you an email with the subject line "Shopify Support - Update Bank Account Details". 

For verification purposes, I'll need you to respond with your .myshopify.com URL. From there, I can loop in our payments team who will assist further. 

Talk soon! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes