My product is not eligible for shipping

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
12 0 4

I just sold a product on my Shopify store. It doesn't give me the option of buying shipping for it. What is going on?

When I sell a product through Amazon, I can buy shipping with Shopify to fulfill. But I can't if I sell through my Shopify store? Need help since I want to get the cheaper rates of shipping through UPS Ground.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 61 124

Hi there @Xenomarket!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Could you share a link to one of the affected products from your store here if you're comfortable with that so we can start to look into this with you?

A link to the product in your storefront would be sufficient for now, and we can proceed as appropriate.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
12 0 4

Hi DOn

I talked to support about the issue via chat. It turns out I had my products set to Manage Inventory by Amazon Marketplace Web instead of Shopify. Most of my products are at home. I only have a few that are fulfilled by Amazon. 

So for future orders, it should work. Problem was my current order still couldn't process the shipping. I created a new order with the fixed product but it kept getting errors that IT support will look into. I ended up going directly to UPS and buy shipping for my order.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 61 124

Hi again @Xenomarket!

Don from Shopify once again. :)

Glad to hear you were able to get that sorted and thanks for getting back to me here to confirm this.

All the best and let us know when you need us here.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes