My store is frozen

Highlighted
6 0 0
Hello

We have a problem which is that the store is frozen because of not accepting the payment and withdrawing the amount, and on it we want a solution to return the service to the store as soon as possible

I cannot log in to my store and pay due to a delay of 3 days, my account has been frozen and I searched frequently for emails to communicate or in any way I did not find it, please help me
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Hello

We have a problem which is that the store is frozen because of not accepting the payment and withdrawing the amount, and on it we want a solution to return the service to the store as soon as possible

I cannot log in to my store and pay due to a delay of 3 days, my account has been frozen and I searched frequently for emails to communicate or in any way I did not find it, please help me
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 49

Hi, @!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues accessing your account. Can you provide your store URL so I may take a deeper look for you?

Also, have you received any emails from Shopify regarding the status of your store? Please be sure to check your spam folder as well. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Www.joyjot.net

Yes i have received an email
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 49

Thank you for providing your store URL. 

If you have been in contact with us via email, I would suggest waiting for more context from that open ticket. I can see that the issue has been sent to the appropriate team and it can take a few business days to hear back from them. 

I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
We have a problem in our store, it has been frozen, and the problem has not been solved yet. We wait more than 72 hours.

@Rose wrote:

Thank you for providing your store URL. 

If you have been in contact with us via email, I would suggest waiting for more context from that open ticket. I can see that the issue has been sent to the appropriate team and it can take a few business days to hear back from them. 

I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Welcome, thank you for your interaction with us, but I do not know what the reasons are? I have more than one store in Shopify, and for the first time I am fired in this way, and I don't know why, if you allow me to know the mistakes, I can correct them in my stores.F150EB87-ADF2-4566-B011-B54AA835018F.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 49

Hi, @JOYJOT!

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Only the members of the Risk Operations Team have the access to the secure information regarding the status of your store. They will be the only team that can discuss the details of your account and possibilities in reopening the store. I would recommend reaching out to DeMarcus by replying to the email in your screenshot to discuss things further.

All the best,

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi @Rose 

Just wondering why Shopify hasn't responded to my similar issue

0 Likes